Thursday, September 20, 2012

Free Patterns with Plarn - Recycled Plastic Bags

The free patterns included are: a crocheted plarn & ribbon grocery tote; plarn pop-top tote bag; plarn checkers rug; plarn dual handle tote bag; plarn round motif rug; plarn wheel chair/walker tote; plarn bread bag coaster; plarn fat-bottomed bag; plarn water bottle holder; plarn cell phone holder; plarn slide slippers; plarn can cozy; & "How To" instruction links to take you through all of the phases of working with yarn created from plastic bags of all types.

1950s Silk Corde Hat & Ascot #946 [crochet]

The charming hat & ascot set shown on the left is a new listing in my etsy shop,  Miss Julia's Vintage Patterns
The proceeds from the sales of my vintage patterns are used in support of rescue animals.

Please share my store with friends and family to assist in this effort.

You can follow me on Facebook at

Though I usually only work with knit & crochet in standard yarns, here are some projects I found interesting using plarn [made from recycled plastic bags.]  I hope you enjoy viewing the tutorials & crafting the free patterns shown below.

'HOW TO' HINTS:

Before I Forget
Here are your Free Patterns.
Click on any title name to go the pattern.
ENJOY!

Plarn & Ribbon Grocery Tote